The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Discuss anything about the WWF/WWE past or present.
AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: AndyF1069

Re: The Ramblin' Raw discussion

Post by AndyF1069 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:11 pm

The opening to Raw 25 was accidentally posted to YouTube and quickly taken down. So of course it's already all over the internet.

This is a mirror. Obviously don't watch it if you don't want the coolness spoiled ahead of time.

https://streamable.com/kz6bx
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:16 pm

Now I saw the main event between Rollins and Balor it was fun :)

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

What an amazing 25th anniversary of Raw, I knew some how Austin would do something with Mr. Mcmahon at the start of the show
and gave him a stunner and stunned shane mcmahon twice dam he looks like he could have one more match I mean the moves
he use to do wern't to hard to do still.

I was surprised that Miz beat Reigns to win his 8th ic belt

I liked Undertakers segment

I thought lot of legends involved would be cluster f but they did a different thing like come out to there ring entrance songs
and wave to the people were different. I am happy to see Trish Stratus going back to the blonde hair style again.

I liked the dam from Ron Simmons, it first should of happen in kurt angles office with other legends of the show after boogeyman
came in thats when it should of happen but did it later after the poker game.

I only saw one little thing about Randy Orton on the show and they just showed a picture of him winning his first whc from Chris Benoit
then getting kicked out of evolution the night after. Because there was no appearance from him or mentioning of him...

I somehow new dx would almost end Raw and we did not get to see Kevin Nash.

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:21 am

Watched some of the 25th anniversary Raw. What I caught was about a half hour's worth before the IC title match and the match itself. Miz/Reigns tore it down for that one. Excellent match.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:47 pm

I almost thought I wasnt going to watch Raw 25 last night or feel relaxed enough to do so well I was on my a game about Raw
and it was a great show :!: I am glad I saw it at my new place :) I know now why I first liked watching raw every week
because there were no good sitcoms or cartoons at night and I liked it all these years ago I may do it again, its fun stepping
away from it for a while and going back to it and feeling brand new again.

And I agree nucks miz and reigns was an awesome match despite the interference and miz only won because of exposing the middle
turn buckle pad I swear I hope Miz doesnt beat Jerichos number of ic reigns but it sounds like its going to happen

Hardy and Wyatt was ok

Oh the match last night at the old manhatten center was like a blurr to me it wasnt very long because of dx being around
between the revival and the balor club... I thought I heard Triple H say him and michaels cant say "suck it" anymore.

and Lesnar f 5ing Kane was cool then Strowman put reigns through a table doing the power slam on him was cool to end the show.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 pm

I wasn't impressed with Raw. There were zero surprises because every person who appeared had already been advertised. Only a handful of people hadn't been seen in a while such as MVP and Brother Love. Besides the IC match, the matches seemed to be there just for the sake of being there, with two ending immediately after commercial breaks. The Manhattan centre was poorly utilised and I feel sorry for the fans in that arena last night.

The opening segment was fantastic, I adored it. Jericho's three minutes were fun. I can't say the same about the others. Parading people on stage just because? The APA segments dragged on, didn't end in a bar brawl and they never bothered to play up the door. The DX stuff was a poor imitation of the 1000th episode of Raw (which coincidentally I watched three days ago so it was fresh in my mind).

The final segment was also weird. Why bring out a million lumberjacks and not have a single one get involved? Braun blew the building up last week and ate the debris. This week he is back to normal and repeats the segment of his prior match with Brock a few months ago, with the almost irrelevant addition of Kane.

I was really looking forward to this Raw because of how good the 1000th episode and 20th anniversary were. I haven't stayed up late to watch a full live episode since probably last years Wrestlemania. I'm not sad, I'm just disappointed.
"My favourite spot is the one where I would pick him up for an aeroplane spin and rotate as many times as possible. He’d be so dizzy that he would try to pin the referee, and I’d count to three and he’d think that he won - Daniel Bryan

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 pm

In other news, Enzo Amore was accused of rape in October, with the accuser going public yesterday for God knows what reason. I'm taking a guess, I'm assuming Enzo didn't inform WWE. They have a zero tolerance policy for these matters and the fact he was suspended yesterday instead of October is telling.

20 hours later he has been fired. It remains to be seen if he was guilty or not, but consider that Rich Swann was suspended but not released for a physical assault a few weeks ago. So either evidence has come to light, or Enzo was released for not informing WWE of the police investigation.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Lesnar I mean not reigns...

Jeeze we have different opinions andy well I did not see Raw 1000 but I rewatched the dx, revival and balor club segment on youtube
was ok, I just wasnt myself back then 6 years ago when that episode aired I think that was the first official 3 hour Raw...

But I remember Raw 800 thow and I saw that :) and Raw homecoming was something as well :) that was the first 3 hour episode of Raw
when they went back to the usa network.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 pm

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:03 pm

So Braun Strowman is Steve Austin now.

I'm okay with that

https://streamable.com/fvown

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Just give him the stupid belt already!!

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:35 pm

Say, what do you think of the Raws new logo with a white background behind it? I find I dont like it...

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Elias is an absolute gem. He manages to be entertaining every week and yet manages to get boos after a crack at the local city. He is the epitome of "love to hate". His pre match musical performance was incredible this week.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:11 pm

The fourth wall has been absolutely destroyed tonight and we're only one hour into the show.

AndyF1069
Hall Of Famer

Post by AndyF1069 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:44 pm

El Canuck
Hall Of Famer

Post by El Canuck » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:16 am

The Moolah Battle Royal is getting a TON of heat on social media. Suffice it to say that no one has forgotten about the darker corners of her past.

As of April 1st, 2016,the first entry in my Gold & Steel fantasy series, As Fierce as Steel, is on sale. Visit www.thegoldandsteelsaga.com for more!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Did they remove the cruiserweight division showcase matches from Raw? because for the last 3 weeks I havnt seen them perform
on the other hand I see over 2 womens division matches instead If they had some recently I may have missed them if i'm wrong.
But I dont care to see womens matches more often.

Big slim
Hall Of Famer
Twitter: Jamel727

Post by Big slim » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:53 pm

They have for the last few weeks/last month, sort of as a reboot to the division.

Jamel Watson (Big slim) - Executive Vice President of Talent Relations

Check out my new blog, Macho Mars at www.machomars.blog!

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 pm

bobby lashley was a big shocker for a return that was an fn nice suplex he did on elias

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:17 am

Jeeze, Bobby Lashley really fits in the current wwe he is on the poster for the backlash dvd coming out in July